Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Morning Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 151.8, down 2.6 pounds :)  I really feel like I've lost about 4 pounds after going sugar free which is great!  On January 1st I believe I was 155.8 so after 10 days of no sugar, I am down 4 pounds which feels really nice.  I have also exercised almost every week day the past week and a half, only missing 1 day.  I think the weight loss is going to slow down now but I like the initial boost of weight loss that happens when I go sugar free.  1/3 of the way down, 2/3 to go this month.

After doing the 30 day shred last Thursday my back hurt sooo bad over the weekend, so much so that my friend Jenni came over and gave me a back massage on Sunday and that helped a lot.   I don't think my body was quite ready for that grueling of a workout, even if it was only about 20 minutes long.  I have also stopped taking all back pain meds and that is helping with my heartburn/possible ulcer and now I am doing my exercises every night and sleeping fairly pain free.  It feels good to not have meds every day.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment