Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Morning Weigh In #5

This morning I weighed in at 148.4, down 0.8 pounds from last week.  I feel like I didn't try very hard this week with my eating but I did exercise well.  My cycle is also here full force so it may be interesting to see what happens next week.  I used to always gain a few pounds with my cycle, but lately I have been losing weight with my cycle and then gaining weight as it goes away, totally backwards.  Today is my last day of official no sugar and I cheated 4 times this month so while that's a bummer, there were 27 days I didn't cheat and that's great.  I lost a total of 7.4 pounds so it was worth it and a great jump-start to this baby weight loss :)

I put on my favorite jeans yesterday and they were still tight but at least I could pull them on,  ha ha!  I also took my measurements this morning since I will be gone all day tomorrow visiting my Mom and Dennis before they leave on their mission in a month.  Here they are:

Weight:  148.4 (down 7 pounds)
Neck:  12  (down 0.5)
Chest:  34.25  (down 2.75)
Under Chest:  30.75  (down 0.75)
Natural Waist:  29.5 (down 0.75)
Waist:  32.25 (down 1.25)
Hips:  36 (down 1)
Right Arm:  12   (down 0.25)
Right Thigh:  22.75  (down 0.75)
Right Calf:  15  (down 0.25)

Overall, I went down in every category for a total of 8.25 inches lost which feels great!  Some of my clothes are starting to fit better.  I am exciting to lose more weight in February because in March Justin is giving me a free day to myself and I always go shopping at the Park City Outlets :)  Since he is working every day right now and long hours, I told him I want a day to myself and he agreed, woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment