Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 149.4, up 0.8 pounds from last week.  However, just a few days ago I was at 147.4 so I am up 2 pounds from just Tuesday, hmmmm.  Every time I take a specific drug, I gain a pound a day for a few days so it must make me retain water and I feel a little poofy this morning.  I knew this when I started taking it, but decided to take it anyway to help my leg.

This week I felt I ate pretty well besides some cake and ice cream for my dad's birthday on Wednesday night.  I also exercised some every day but not as much as the past since my leg is still hurting so I have decided not to run on it until it heals.  All in all, I really should have lost weight when all is added up so I'm fairly certain it is the drug. 

Also, I have modified my 90 days of running plan to just be 90 days of fitness.  Running every day is not good for me or anyone and the injury I incurred I'm sure is due to the fact that I was running every day with no rest except Sundays.  Even hard core runners only run 3-5 times a week and cross train on other days. 

Anyway, starting on Tuesday I am going to do another 30 days of no sugar except for holidays and birthdays which will include Timmy's birthday.  I lost almost 8 pounds doing this in January and it would be awesome to lose the baby weight quickly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment