Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 146.2, up 0.6 pounds from last week.  Now, this was a gain from last week but after I had a day of indulgence on Saturday, my weight shot right back up to 147.8 (apparently the weight I really like to be these days) and I've been trying to get back down ever since.  So, even though I gained weight, I still feel like I ate well and exercised well to try and get back down to what I was last week.  Plus, I had a huge weight loss last week which was probably more water weight than I should've lost so I still feel successful this week.

So, I was going to do no sugar and I did for a few days, but then I decided to have a small piece of cake and half a cookie on Saturday at a birthday party.  Then I continued throughout the days just having a small amount of sugar Mon-Thurs.  So even though I have not stayed completely sugar free, the amount of sugar I have consumed has gone way down and I feel good with this limited commitment.  I think I'll keep it :)

Anyway, I took measurements this morning and I will also post my measurements from last month, slightly up as they may be.

Feb 28 - 147.8 pounds

Neck:  12.25  (up 0.25)
Chest:  34.5  (up 0.25)
Under Chest:  31.25  (up 0.5)
R Arm:  12  (same)
Natural Waist:  29.75  (up 0.25)
Waist:  32.25  (same)
Hips:  35.75  (down 0.25)
R Thigh:  22.8  (up 0.05)
R Calf:  15.25  (up 0.25)

Even though I lost half a pound, most of my measurements were higher than in January.

Mar 28 - 146.2 pounds

Neck:  12  (down 0.25)
Chest:  35.5  (up 1)
Under Chest:  30.75  (down 0.5)
R Arm:  12 (same)
Natural Waist:  29  (down 0.75)
Waist:  32  (down 0.25)
Hips:  35.25  (down 0.5)
R Thigh:  22.25  (down 0.55)
R Calf:  14.75  (down 0.5)

All in all, I went down from last month even though I only lost 1.6 pounds in March (well still a few days to go).  I'm definitely moving slow in this weight loss, but still determined to get there soon.  My leg is still bothering me so the exercise has slowed somewhat but I need to go to the doctor and get it checked out so I know if I have a stress fracture or just a muscle ache.  Next week, I will head in.

No comments:

Post a Comment