Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 145.6, down 3.8 pounds from last week.  Finally, making some real progress!  As I mentioned last week, I gained 2 pounds likely from the drug I was taking for my leg so I've lost that and some more.  On Tuesday I decided to go sugar free again and want to be sugar free until I lose all of the baby weight.  With only 6 pounds to go, that should be doable.  I decided to go sugar free because I can't exercise much with my leg healing.  It doesn't hurt at all right now but I'm afraid it will hurt again if I run on it so my goal is to wait until next Monday.  I walked a mile yesterday and had no pain, and finally, no pain afterwards either.  It's hard to know when my leg is truly healed because it doesn't hurt when I walk or run, just after.  I walked and ran slightly 3.14 miles last Friday and it hurt a lot after.  Then I shopped all day Saturday with my sister and it didn't really hurt, but I'm sure it didn't help either.  My friend Karen sent me some compression socks for running and recovery and hopefully they are helping.

Anyway, feeling good today and feeling like I am not going to undo all of my hard work this weekend since I am not eating sugar....that's the best!  Until next week....

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Keep it up...Hoping that darn leg will get better soon. Once you build up the mileage we'll have to form a Ragnar team for the UT race. :-)

    ReplyDelete