Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 148.6, up 0.8 pounds from last week.  I was on track to lose weight this week and then Wednesday, I accidentally ate too many calories.  I say accident, because it truly was an accident.  I made some spinach/cheese ravioli and carrots for lunch for myself and my 2 kids.  I ate my lunch and my kids didn't like the noodles and didn't eat them in the car on the way to my mother-in-law's house (so she could babysit and we could go to the temple).  Anyway, on the way home I was really hungry so I munched on their noodles and finished them off.  When I got home I checked the package and it was a total of 8 servings at 290 calories a serving.....what????  I ate like 2500 calories just for lunch ahhh!  Honestly, it wasn't that much food, I guess just very calorie and fat dense (12 g fat per serving too) and it's possible there were only 6 servings inside since it said on the package 6-8 servings. Then I went to RS and had a delicious dinner with dessert and at that point, the day was a waste and I just enjoyed myself.  Plus Justin brought home deep dish pizza for my family to have for dinner and I had a few bites, it was good!  Yikes. 

Anyway, I am probably also not down any weight because aunt flo is here.  I can blame the weight gain on that right?  Yes, yes I can.  Ha ha.

The crappy part is I am super munchy and I just want treats right now.  I have eaten pretty well today despite my cravings for sugar.  My only saving grace is the fact that I don't have any chocolate in the house except like hot chocolate and chocolate chips which I can resist.

Anyway, I am still exercising well and my leg is still bothering me some.  I wish the pain would just go away.  I hate to stop for several days to completely heal it but perhaps that is what needs to happen.  I did one long run (3.7 miles) and it always does me in.

My shopping day with my sister is next week and I'm hoping I am down 1-2 pounds but if not, I will still have a blast shopping for my kid's summer clothes.  I may have to buy some shorts that fit me now since it will be warming up soon and I only have 2 pairs that currently fit me.  It would be nice not to have to buy transitional summer clothes.  I seriously can't figure out what I wore the summer after Mikey was born since I didn't lose the weight until November.  I'm baffled.  I checked my pictures and I just don't have many of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment