Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 145, down 1.2 pounds from last week.  Yesterday I was down a little more so I was hoping to be at 5 or less pounds, but the scale wouldn't budge ha ha.  Oh well, I still only have 5 pounds to go, hooray!  Slow going, slow going....that's what this journey has been.  I really hope I don't undo all my hard work this conference weekend......I need to eat in moderation.   I have friends coming over for dinner tonight, and dinner at my in-laws on Saturday and Sunday nights including Sunday Turkey Feast with desserts at all dinners for 3 days in a row.  I'm feeling really motivated to just keep going though, so I'm going to try and exercise as much as I can and eat in moderation.  Wish me luck!

In good news, I'm "feeling" skinnier lately and that feels awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Slow and steady wins the race! Keep working hard...now if I can take my own advice and get to the gym more often I would probably feel better. I am good at where my weight is but I need to push myself to get my body in shape!

    ReplyDelete