Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 144, down 2 pounds from last week.  After a Friday and Saturday of indulging last week, I gained 2 pounds by Sunday morning topping off at 148 and finally decided I had had enough!  I told myself last Friday that I wanted to lose 6 pounds in 6 weeks and I really wanted to stick with it so I decided to go off sugar again for another month.  I started Sunday and between then and this morning I have lost 4 pounds, yay!  I ate well and I worked out hard every day and it paid off. 

Now, I'm a little nervous about Easter Sunday because I am going to have sugar that day so that I don't feel deprived, but I am only going to put a small amount of candy in my Easter basket instead a lot like normal.  I am also going to have a piece of cheesecake for dessert that night.  After Sunday, back to no sugar again.  So 1 week down, 2 pounds down :)  My goal to lose the weight is May 23rd.  If I keep up the awesome work I did this week, I could be down sooner than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment