Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday Weigh In

This morning I was 144.2, up 0.2 pounds from last week.  I have still done well exercising and eating right but after my Easter indulgence, I went up to 146 and stayed there pretty much all week.  Even yesterday I was a pound and a half higher than I am today so I must have been retaining water.  I had some cramping and bloating too this week even though I am no where near my cycle so it was just a little weird.  As for losing 6 pounds in 6 weeks, I'm still on schedule and will need to be 143 next week to be right on par.  That should be completely attainable since I don't have any treat filled holidays this weekend.  We do have dessert Sunday with my in-laws but I am not planning on partaking.

This time I haven't focused so much on not having sugar and so I haven't missed it as much.  It's tasty, but I really want this weight loss more.

No comments:

Post a Comment