Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 143.2, down a pound from last week.  Earlier this week I was down to 142.8, but then I started eating sugar again because I love it and was missing it.  Plus I have been working my butt off painting, doing yard work and deep cleaning to get ready for my son's baptism tomorrow.  So on Wednesday I ate deep dish pizza and brownies and paid for it on the scale ha ha.  Totally worth it, so yummy!  Plus I ate a few mini donuts yesterday too, again, yummy :)

So, I am going to eat a big lunch tomorrow and then hopefully eat well and be down at least a pound again next week.  Still on track for losing 6 pounds in 6 weeks.  Haven't done any cardio type exercise like running, walking etc but definitely still burning those calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment