Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 142.6, down 0.6 pounds from last week.  The fact that I pulled off a weight loss this week truly astounds me.  Over the weekend I enjoyed treats from my son's baptism and then made yummy gooey brownies on Sunday night.  I continued to eat said brownies a few more times during the week.  Plus my cycle started on Monday and when it came, I was soooo hungry all the time and my weight was all over the place.  I knew I was supposed to eat well, and I did eat well, but I still ate a lot.  I exercised a lot to try and make up for it.  So the fact that I lost weight is pretty amazing. 

So, I have 2 weeks until my goal and I still have 2.8 pounds to go which means losing 1.4 pounds per week.  Sounds doable eh?  I hope so.  My only worry is Mother's Day and I know my husband will make me a big breakfast and then we'll have yummy dinner at my in-laws plus whatever treats come that day which they surely will from the kids, my husband and church.  Oh well, it should hopefully be the only day I indulge.  Next week, aiming to be at 141.2 (which is the weight I started at with Mikey and my goal weight last time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment