Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 143.4, which is up 0.4 pounds from last week, but the day before I was 141.8, so I'm not sure why my weight decided to spike like that.  I have been eating well and exercising a lot so I'm not sure it is entirely accurate of my true weight.  Later in the day after drinking 4 glasses of water, mowing the lawn and doing yard work, and eating lunch I stepped on the scale again before showering and I was at 143 so who knows?

At this rate, I only lost 3 pounds in 6 weeks instead of 6 but I'm still going strong and going to make it eventually.  I talked with my good friend who always looks so good and she says it takes her an entire year to make it down to her pre pregnancy weight with each of her kids so that made me feel better :)  Although I think she gains more than me but her last kid was born 7 weeks early so who knows?

Anyway, still moving forward and loving that there are so many fresh fruits and veggies available in the summer, I may sign up for Bountiful Baskets this summer, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment