Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 143.  This is up 0.4 pounds from last week and certainly not down 1.4 pound like I planned ha ha.  I started indulging some last Saturday for Mother's Day and continued on Sunday of course.  Then, I just did not have it in me to diet this week so I just ate whatever, whenever and the scale shows.  (Some times you need to just take a break from dieting.)  In fact, I am surprised I am not higher than I am.

My goal date is a week from now and with 3 pounds to go I doubt it will happen but I finally feel "treated" out and ready to eat well today and my fridge is stocked with fruits and veggies.  One of the reasons I am not as motivated as before is most of my summer clothes fit now, my face looks skinny and I feel good (when I don't totally pig out on sugar that is).  We'll see how far I make it next Friday when I reach my goal date.  See a picture of me yesterday with my son on his field trip (great day!)




No comments:

Post a Comment