Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 146, up a pound from last week.  This last week was a recipe for disaster so I'm glad I'm not up more than I am.  Plus my aunt flo came to visit so I've been all out of whack. 

On Friday night we had friends over for dinner and dessert.  Saturday night we had dinner and dessert with my in-laws and Sunday night we had Thanksgiving dinner and dessert with my in-laws.  Then on Monday we went out for ice cream with my kids for good grades.  Then Tuesday was my son's birthday and we had hot dogs, macaroni and cheese, cake and ice cream for dinner.  Then Wednesday was finally normal and then Thursday was my son's birthday party with pizza for dinner and more cake (but I refrained from ice cream).  Whew!  All in all, I deserve that pound ha ha.  Surprisingly I was only up half a pound as of yesterday but last night I was soooo thirsty that I drank a ton.  Anyway, this next week should be much better although I am going out to lunch today for my mother's in law's birthday and tonight is date night.  Other than that, it should be much more healthy and mild.  Let's sure hope so! 

6 pounds to go, 6 weeks?  I really want to.  I'm still exercising 6 days a week and loving it!  I'm still motivated even if my actions don't show it.  My actions need to now speak louder than my words :)

No comments:

Post a Comment