Monday, April 22, 2013

4 Months!

I am officially 4 months as of tomorrow and today I am 18 weeks along :)  Things last week were much better than the previous two.  We waited all day last Monday for Mikey to poop and he never did and when he did on Tuesday morning, it was completely normal.  I still took it in for testing and we found out that he didn't have anything diagnosable.  No C Diff, no rotavirus, no giardia etc.  They ran a full panel and it came back negative for everything they tested.  The only thing I can think is that he had a bad stomach virus but no fever which usually accompanies all of those illnesses listed above.  Anyway, he is doing 100% better and is feeling well and we even finished the pink eye drops as of Saturday, yippee!

As for me, I am feeling okay, but still not great.  I started taking less Zofran going from 2 pills a day down to 1 or even none.  On Saturday I didn't have any, on Sunday I needed 1, and today so far I haven't had any and I'm okay.  As for weight gain, this time I am not stressing about it.  I have a lot of aches and pains in my lower back and side so I haven't felt like exercising much and I am just letting it come as it comes.  Last time I stressed and stressed over it and ended up gaining 39 pounds but I know now that it was it difficult for me to gain so much, but persevered and I lost it all and even more so I know I will do it again. 

To date, I have gained 13 pounds and in my pregnancy book, the recommended weight gain is 10-13 pounds at this point so I feel good about where I am at. 

In fun news, my in-laws are coming home from their mission tomorrow and next week, Justin and I leave on Tuesday morning to Cancun for the week, yay!  I'm excited for fun things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment