Monday, April 29, 2013

Viva la Mexico!

Well, tomorrow my honey and I head off to Cancun, Mexico to celebrate our 10 year anniversary!  I am excited to go on a trip, I just wish I weren't pregnant.  I'm doing better but not 100% and still have quite a few food aversions and have to eat every 2-3 hours to avoid nausea.  I'm hoping that I will have enough energy to do everything we want to do and enjoy relaxing too.  The way I'm feeling I will probably only be able to go and go for half a day and then need to rest so we will just have to listen to my body and plan things accordingly.  I just wish I could enjoy desserts more but most of the time they give me a stomach ache.

I went to the chiropractor today for an adjustment and mentioned the throbbing pain in my hip and he said I likely have bursitis or inflammation of the fluid sack that protects bones from rubbing.  He said not to ever put heat on it since it is inflamed but to use ice and stretch the muscles between my hip and knee.  Not really a big deal, but nice to hear a logical explanation for the throbbing.  Also avoid sleeping on that side when it is acting up.

I am doing okay, but still some nausea but at least it is manageable and I don't feel like it is running my life anymore.  That's good.  Only 10 more days til we find out what this little bean is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment