Thursday, March 29, 2012

Feeling like a Million Bucks!

So, the past few days I have been shopping for some new capris and shorts since most of mine are too big now, yay! I am happy to report that every single pair I bought (I bought 3) were a size 6 or 8! I love being a size 8, it is what I was when I got married and it makes me feel good. When I put on some 6's and they fit too, I felt super happy :) Also, my favorite jeans are starting to feel a little baggy so I went to Buckle last night to try on some new ones and many of the size 29 jeans in mid rise were too big :) They didn't have any 28's in the styles I wanted so I didn't buy anything. However, when I checked online for my favorite jeans (BKE Drew's), they are being discontinued and they are on sale so I ordered 7 pairs online and spent over $400, lol! However, I only bought that many so that I can just try them on, keep 1 or 2 pairs and then return the rest to the store.

Anyway, just a happy little post in the middle of the week.

P.S. I think I am going to post a few more pictures on this blog. Here is a picture of me shopping with my sisters a few weeks ago and I think my face looks incredibly thin :)

1 comment:

  1. Shopping and realizing how much your body has changed is awesome. The little shopping I've done has been crazy with many more trips to the dressing room because I grabbed a size that was too big. So fun to see the progress!

    ReplyDelete