Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh-In

So, on Friday I think my weigh in was 138.2. Last week I really struggled to get my weight back down to my maintenance mode weight of 137.6 since I just kept going up and up and topped off at 139.8 I think. I didn't quite make it there by Friday but by Saturday morning I was back down to 137.2 and by Monday my weight was 136.2, so I'm doing better. I stopped eating as many treats and started exercising and moving more. I always move a lot during the day with 3 kids and last week I had 2 extra kids so I was quite busy.

Although my maintenance weight goal is 137.6, I always like to be under that in the 136's. It makes me happy to stay just under my maintenance goal so that is what I will strive to be by Friday, stay in the 136's. After Easter, back to shooting for my goal of 130 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment