Friday, March 2, 2012

Hmmmmm

Well, today I am embarrassed by my weigh in. I weighed in at 137.6, up 1.6 pounds from last week. In the past 7 days, I have only eaten well 2 days. I also tend to have a lot of things come up on Thursdays which usually include good food like Relief Society, girl's nights, friend lunches etc that add extra calories typically.

Plus, I am kind of tired of always trying to lose weight. Will I ever get to maintenance mode and get to stay there? I said once I got to 130 I would go into maintenance mode but it seems as though I will never get there. However, I am in the 130's and that makes me happy so trying super hard to eat really well and exercise all the time is a little hard right now.

Maybe I need to give myself a few weeks off to go into maintenance mode and then I will work on going down again. I don't know. After a few months, I usually get to this point and I am stuck here once again. In the past year all I've done is try to lose weight, maybe I just need a little breather.

I will keep weighing in but for the next few weeks, I think I would just like to stay the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment