Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh-In

This morning I weighed in at 136 even which is down 0.6 pounds from last week. To be completely on my new track I would be at 135.2 so I am a little up from where I should be but when I looked at the calendar, I have lost 8 pounds in 8 weeks so that's just great really! I started at the beginning of January at 144 and I am now 8 weeks into this new journey and I've lost a solid 8 pounds.

I have date nights tonight and tomorrow night so I'm going to try and eat well during the day but we don't have big plans for Sunday night dinner so hopefully Sunday will be a good healthy day.

I tried on my wedding dress a few days ago and it fits on my arms now but I still can't zip it up all the way. So I need to lose inches in my chest area for it to fit completely but I will get to 130 and try again. If it still doesn't fit, then I may just be done with trying to fit back into it because getting into the 120's seems like such a daunting task plus my body could've change a bit due to having babies. I really don't think I was much smaller than 130 when I got married although I wish I knew for sure! I didn't have a scale and never weighed myself except occasionally at my parent's house.

Here's to a fun date filled weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment