Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Motivation please come back!

This past weekend was a lot of fun and very unhealthy with little exercise so I need to get back on track. I really didn't want to exercise yesterday but I made myself and today I too do not have the motivation so I will probably make myself anyway since Justin and I are going out to dinner plus he bought me Nutty Bars, my favorite treat!

On Friday we drove up to Logan for a getaway and we ate at a Mexican Restaurant that was excellent. I had chips, salsa, a tostada, cheese enchilada and beef taco, yum. Then because it was my honey's birthday we had free fried ice cream that we shared. Then on Saturday morning we had oatmeal with brown sugar and almonds, a shared banana and hot chocolate with whipped cream. Then we had lunch at a Chinese restaurant which included egg drop soup, egg roll, rice, and shared cashew chicken and sweet & sour chicken. Then for dinner I made chicken cordon bleu pasta with veggies and cake and ice cream. Wow, soooo much unhealthy food but soooo good!

Then on Sunday I was good in the morning with toast, a string cheese, granola bar and a little mac n cheese for lunch and then huge cafe rio sweet pork salads for dinner and rice krispie treats for dessert.

On Monday I did really well until Justin brought me home nutty bars which I proceeded to eat half the box, lol! I ended up eating around 2500 calories (900 from nutty bars) but since I burned almost 3000 I still had a deficit and didn't gain weight overnight, lol!

Well, this morning I am at 137 and my goal on Friday to be on track of a 1 pound weight loss each week is 136.2. I sure hope I can lose 0.8 pounds by Friday but today I am sure will be full of treats and yummy food for dinner at the Union Grill in Ogden. How is your weekend and Valentine's Day goodness going?

I sure hope the rest of the week goes much better than the start of the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment