Friday, February 3, 2012

On the right track.

Well, for the weigh in this morning I have a weight loss, but I am a little bummed. I weighed in at 137.6 (down 2.2 pounds), however all week I have been in the 136's. On Monday I was at 139.4, and then on Tuesday after stopping my antibiotic I dropped to 136.6 and I was so happy! Then I was 136.8 on both Wed and Thursday morning so I am a little bummed that I am up nearly a pound this morning on the morning that I weigh in.

However, I know that I didn't do anything to warrant a weight gain and I probably had close to a 1000 calorie deficit yesterday so I guess it's just a number (I just checked and it was just over 1000 calories, sheesh). If I were at 136.6 I would've been right on target to lose the weight by the beginning of March, ahhh. I did however work out almost every day this week and I kept sweets to a minimum and ate very well. I did get invited to dinner last night and had spaghetti, corn, broccoli salad and garlic bread not to mention a few sugar cookies but I exercised twice yesterday and deep cleaned and my calorie deficit was still way up even after about a 800-900 calorie dinner!

I am feeling a little ill this morning due to a cold with congestion and small sore throat so maybe my body is just holding on to a little weight while I am sick. My body does that unfortunately.

Well, I guess the two edged sword to not getting the weight I wanted this morning means I'll be less likely to eat badly this weekend in the hopes of seeing the scale go back down instead of up from here. I really want it to go down, so healthy eating this weekend it is! However, there will be 2 cheat meals. #1 will be tonight when I go out with a friend to dinner and shopping and #2 will be Super Bowl Sunday with munchies and treats :)

2 comments:

  1. Your doing soooo good! Me, not so good. I am kicking myself for some laziness since being home from Hawaii. I am beginning again with tracking starting this coming week. I am ready and I am probably getting a gym membership soon so that will be a big motivator to work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm starting again. It's so hard when you've been "off the wagon." My new goal is 126 lbs and I have it set to lose 1 lb. a week. As far as your lower body weight before being underweight that may have something to do with your body fat percentage. In you program you can add that you are going to gain muscle and that changes the weight (usually making it higher). Also, depending on your measurements and height it can change that too. I don't understand it but whatever. Keep doing good!

    ReplyDelete