Tuesday, February 21, 2012

This is My Week!

Okay, enough of the days off and the treats and the being lazy and the sick kids and sleepless nights. They end now! Mikey is doing much better although his antibiotic is making him throw up occasionally and have diarrhea, some medicine!

I have had too many nights off with ice cream with cool whip on top and eating out pizza etc and I need to get back on track. I am going to eat really well this week and kick my healthy weight loss into overdrive!

This morning I was back up to 138.2, the number I guess I like to be lately! I am never 138 or 137.8 or 138.4, always 138.2. I don't know if it's my scale that just likes certain numbers or my body but it's going to go down. I am even going to the blue and gold banquet tonight where they will be serving pizza and cake and guess what, I am going to eat dinner before I go so that I don't have pizza 2 nights in a row! How's that for being strong? I know that if I eat pizza there I will want more and more and overeat so I am just going to be full when I go and avoid it.

I am going to also start exercising full strength again. I'm tired of feeling blah and poofy.

Until Friday when I have an awesome weigh in, farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment