Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh-In

Well, this morning I weighed in at 136.6, which is up a pound from last week and above where my goal was to be at 136.2. However, I am only slightly off and there have been so many crazy things going on in my life this week that I am just fine with this weight today.

On Tuesday I enjoyed a few treats and went out to dinner with Justin and some friends to the Union Grill. It was yummy and I enjoyed it :) Then we went to the Sweet Tooth Fairy for a cupcake dessert (although I wanted to eat the chocolate mousse cake at the restaurant but it would've been more calories, but shared, hmmm).

When we got home we found out our baby had thrown up and was feverish. I was already feeling a little under the weather and was soooo tired but Justin and I had to be up with the baby many times in the night so Wednesday morning I felt terrible. When Mikey took his afternoon nap I laid down and took a nap also and that helped. I didn't have the energy to exercise that day at all. Nutrition wise, I have done very well since Tuesday.

On Wednesday night I was up with the baby again many times and very tired Thursday morning. I was still feeling a little ill so I didn't exercise again. I took Mikey to the doctor since his fevers were still so high and he tested positive for strep throat again, so sad. Then on Thursday night I was up with Mikey twice again and he is feeling so crappy still. Hope the meds work soon!!

Anyway, I am feeling quite a bit better today but I also started my cycle today so my weight could even be a little elevated from that too.

Will I ever have a normal week with no illness and lots of healthy eating and exercise? I feel like there's a little dark cloud over me and I just want an easy going, normal week. Maybe next week will be just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment