Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh In

This morning I am doing awesome! I weighed in at 135.6, which is down 2.6 pounds from last Friday :) It's funny because I've been in the 140's for so long that I still want to write 140 at the beginning of each weight. My goal was to be at 137.2 so I completely creamed that goal. This weekend and next week, I'm hoping to at least stay the same though because today is Justin's birthday which means cocoa puffs with fat free half n half for breakfast (300 calories but not super filling, lol!) and then we are going overnight to a hotel which means dinner out and breakfast and possibly lunch out.

Then we are having cake and ice cream tomorrow with our family and then on Sunday we are hosting a fun family dinner with the McMurray's at our home with cafe rio pork salads. Not to mention Valentine's Day next Tuesday, wow. It's going to hard to maintain but I guess even if I gain a little I will still be on track to lose my pound a week.

I have been using a food scale and totally love it. I weigh food instead of measuring it now and a lot of times it ends up being more than what the measuring cup is :) I have also started using the website www.chocolatecoveredkatie.com and so far I have only tried one recipe, the pumpkin bread in a bowl but it is delicious. I have also bought some Splenda to use instead of sugar which is helping a lot. However, I know it is a man made chemical and not really good for my body but just for these few weeks of weight loss it will help and then real sugar will come back :)

I have made a great list for breakfast, lunch and snack ideas and I am going to post it here for reference.

Breakfast:

Oatmeal with honey
Oatmeal with banana
Oatmeal, 1 cup water and banana blended and made into a waffle
Pumpkin Cereal (from chocolatecoveredkatie.com)
Toast (my standard)
Kashi Squares
Honey & Oat Blenders
Shredded Wheat
Voluminous Oatmeal (from chocolatecoveredkatie.com)
Banana Cereal (from chocolatecoveredkatie.com)
Eggs
Eggs and Toast
Omelet
Eggs with cheese
Cream of Wheat with Splenda (370 calories for a large bowl, so warm and filling)

Lunch:

Quinoa Fried Rice
Grilled Chicken
Tuna Sandwich
Turkey Sandwich
PB & J Sandwich (using natural PB and sugar free preserves on wheat bread)
Turkey & Avocado Panini
Parmesan Tilapia (frozen)
Frosted Mini Spooners breakfast cereal
Wheat noodles with Prego and cheddar cheese
Soups
Grilled Cheese
Egg Salad
Pancakes
Polenta

Snacks:

Fruit
Veggies
Frozen Veggies
String Cheese
Edamame
Yogurt
Cottage Cheese
Applesauce
Popcorn
Toast
Nuts
Gum
Salad
Eggos
Chips/Salsa
Nachos

No comments:

Post a Comment