Thursday, March 8, 2012

Not too shabby

So, I have some good news to report! This morning I stepped on the scale and I was at 136, down 1.6 pounds and I've been relaxed and not exercised as hard this past week :) Plus I stepped on the scale after I had eaten breakfast so it would've been lower even.

Also, I went shopping to Park City with my sisters all day Saturday and I was amazed at how well the clothes in size Medium fit and how good everything looked on my body. I was quite happy with my shopping trip and to find out that my sister and I weighed the same was quite the ego boost :)

Anyway, that is all. I am probably not going to try hard to lose until after Easter when the birthdays and holidays are over for a while. I will do a real weigh in tomorrow but I am eating cookies and pasta today which is super yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment