Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh-In

This morning I was at 135.4 which is down 2.2 pounds, so much for maintenance mode but I'd rather go down than up! I didn't try really hard this week. I had treats every day I believe and I exercised some but not every day although I am always on the go. I even ate like 12 cookies yesterday and still maintained my lower weight, hee hee.

Oh well, I will take it! I am not going to actively try and lose weight until after Easter though. I am feeling a little treated out though and I don't think I will overdo it quite as much as yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. apparently we switched weight losses this week...just kidding. That's awesome that you had a loss. Isn't it funny how our bodies work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and PS..Sloppy Joe's are so yum!!!

    ReplyDelete