Thursday, March 25, 2010

Accountability

January 19, 2010

So, for some reason I am having a really hard time losing the holiday weight. It seems as if I have one bad day I basically start over! As most of you who follow my blog know, I went on that crazy yeast free diet back in August and September and lost 16 pounds and got down to 136, I loved it! Then after the diet I quickly put on weight and settled around 141-143 which was great still. I stayed that way until the holidays when I topped out at 148.8. Now I know gaining 5 pounds during the holidays is standard but it still made me bummed. However, I guess not bummed enough to really hold back on eating yummy treats!

Because I'm having such a hard time losing weight (maybe because I turned 30, lol) I need to be accountable on my blog again. My sister-in-law and I started a weight loss goal program on our blogs last year and lucky her, she now weighs 130 and I'm jealous! We used to weigh about the same, around 147 I believe and she has done so well!

I am feeling really determined still and I know I am going to succeed too! I just need to eat right and exercise every day and if I have a bad day, don't let it be too bad of a day! It's not just enough to eat right, I have to exercise too! Exercising has been hard because I've felt ill with colds at least half the month of January and then I hurt my back for 5 days and on Sunday I twisted my ankle but luckily, it is almost back to normal.

Well, here I go again. I weighed in this morning at 146.6 and I want to get below 135. I want to weigh below 135 before my trip in May. Now that is attainable and I will make it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment