Thursday, March 25, 2010

Friday Morning Weigh-In

March 5, 2010

This week was better. I weighed in this morning at 139.8. Finally, under 140 without doing my crazy yeast free diet! This week had its ups and downs. I ate really, really bad on Saturday. I went to a R.S. breakfast and had some breakfast casserole and a muffin and juice. Then for lunch I ate at the Salt Lake Council of Women luncheon catered by a hotel and had dessert, yum! Then I went with my mom and sister to a movie and had movie popcorn with butter. (I never get butter on my popcorn but my mom ordered it.) Then we went out to eat with some friends at an Italian restaurant, and then got ice cream at Nielsen's Frozen Custard. Wow, I thought I was going to explode!

On Sunday I didn't eat really well, but I ate in moderation and then the rest of the week I did pretty good! I have decided to lose weight a little more slowly and eat a little more. I think I'll survive this eating plan a little longer. Thanks for all of the encouragement and compliments, it makes this whole eating better/exercising thing worth it!

Oh, and on Monday, I didn't get takeout for our anniversary of getting engaged dinner. My in-laws invited us over for dinner and FHE because my brother-in-law was in town from PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment