Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm starting.....

February 25, 2010

to lose motivation! I feel hungry a lot and that is partly due to the fact that I'm eating too much on the weekends, gaining weight, and then trying to lose it all plus more during the week! Ahhhh, maybe I'll have to slow down the weight loss a little so that I can feel a little more normal. I'm pretty sure by tomorrow I'll have gained weight and not lost. Oh well, 2 steps forward, 1 step back!

This weekend is going to be hard too! Friday night is game night with chocolate, and Saturday I'll be eating out all 3 meals! In the morning is the R.S. breakfast, then a hotel catered lunch for the SLCW, then we are going out with some friends for dinner at an Italian restaurant. Then Sunday is Allie's birthday which means birthday cereal, corn dogs, mac n cheese and cake and ice cream. Just don't eat some of that you may say, but I love all of those except maybe cake and ice cream. They are just okay. Then on Monday I was planning to get takeout to celebrate my 7 year anniversary from getting engaged! I wanted to go to Tio's for dinner since that's where we went 7 years ago, but that just won't happen so I was going to order Mexican takeout. Ahhh, how will I ever succeed now!!! I guess smaller portions, but still, that's hard!!

One more reason that I've lost motivation is that I'm at the weight I like to be. In the low 140's makes me feel good and I like how I look. I want to lose a little more to have some wiggle room because if I gain 5 pounds right now, I feel like my face looks fat, lol!

I really should just make a weight loss blog so that it doesn't take over my regular life blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment