Thursday, March 25, 2010

Friday Morning Weigh-In

February 12, 2010

This morning I weighed in at 142.4 which is only a 0.4 lb weight loss. This week was tough and I started to lose momentum and motivation. Several things went into this week being tough.

There was Super Bowl Sunday, and then on Tuesday I went to Park City and had a big Mrs. Fields cookie and ate out at Taco Bell. On Wednesday it was Justin's birthday and we ate out lunch at Carl's Jr and he brought me some yummy cake from work. Then we had a yummy chicken cordon bleu dinner with more cake and ice cream! Then on Thursday I went to book swap and had a scone and some peanut m&m's. Overall, not a very healthy week, but I still want to eat well and I'm still exercising every day. Here's to a better week next week! Good luck to me with Valentine's this weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment