Thursday, March 25, 2010

Friday Morning Weigh-In

February 19, 2010

This week was a good one! I weighed in this morning at 140.2 which is down 2.2 pounds from last week. I allowed myself to eat bad on Sunday but then Monday through Thursday I exercised every day and ate really healthy. I also ate fewer calories (between 1400-1500 a day) and it paid off, woo hoo! This system is really working for me. I must say I am definitely past the point in my life where I can eat anything and not gain weight. If I eat badly one day, the scale will definitely show it the next day. Ahhh metabolism, I heard you started to go down when I got older but it is sad to see it as reality!

I just discovered something really cool this morning. It is a recipe analyzer and allows you to enter the foods in a recipe and how many servings and then will give you the calorie count etc, totally cool! There have been many times I have no idea how many calories I am eating for dinner because I make my own family recipes which don't have calories per serving associated with them!

http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/recipe_analysis.php

No comments:

Post a Comment