Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 136.6. I am proud to admit that I didn't have any treats or sugary things yesterday although I still had a stomach ache in the evening. Today I wasn't going to eat treats either but that died when we went to Sam's Club and they were offering some of my favorites like cream puffs and cheese cake as samples. Oh well, it was yummy.

Lately I have been getting lower stomach pains for a week or so now. Hopefully they will clear up soon. They are not there all the time, just most days and just for a few hours or so.

Wish me luck with a crazy food filled weekend. First I have a huge breakfast with Justin's family tomorrow morning, then Timmy's birthday cake and date night. Then Sunday is Easter with a huge dinner with my family coming over and lots of candy and eggs.

Anyway, here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment