Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 136.4, down 1.2 pounds from last week.  I was at 135.2 yesterday and today up over a pound, oh well.  I was excited for an awesome weigh in today but it just didn't happen.  I ate really well and exercised this week so I am going to keep going strong.

On a sad note, I lost my Bodybugg today.  I had it on this morning and then I hurried to shower and head out for the day with my friend who is in town and staying with us, and I don't recall if I put it on before I left or if I lost it when I was out and about.  I did try on a shirt and I don't remember if I had it on then but I called the place where I bought the shirt and they don't have it.  Hmmmm, I hope it shows up soon.  If not, well, I don't know what I'll do but I can still do well at losing weight weight out.  It was fun to know how much I was burning doing lots of different exercises and I know approximately how much I am burning based on how my body feels while doing it so I will be okay if it really is gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment