Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh-In

This morning I weighed in at 136.4, down 1 pound and on track. This week was an interesting one. I really didn't have much energy to exercise and had no desire to do so at all. So, I just had to eat well and move around as much as I could in order to lose the weight but I succeeded. I'm also glad that I pulled out the Easter candy on Wed. night and my family and I finished it off so it's not around to tempt me anymore.

One other interesting thing this week was my aunt flo came to visit early. I used to be a girl who would go 31-33 days between cycles and now it's coming every 26-28 days. Much earlier than I'm used to but it's okay. As a result, I was not really seeing any difference on the scale this week and I think I just went down this morning because I played futsol with my ward last night and burned over 300 calories in the hour I played. It was fun but I am a bit sore from moving in ways I have not moved in years. Plus, I was not one of the better players (never had any formal training and just played with friends for a summer about 10 years ago) so I kept getting pep talks, hmmm. Not so fun to be on the receiving end but not bad either. Oh well, I am going to keep going and playing on Thursday nights, not bad the night before I weigh in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment