Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 135.6, same as last week although up 0.4 pounds from yesterday.  Oh well, I am still below my maintenance goal and I am happy to stay in the 135's until I can really start exercising again.  I am walking better every day and now I only walk with a slight limp and can actually put one foot in front of the other instead of having my left leg just match my right leg so I'm moving more quickly.

As for sugar, well, I haven't been so good at staying sugar free.  I started eating sugar last Saturday before Mother's Day at my grandma's when she had truffles and eclairs to share with us.  Then we went out to dinner and I had fried ice cream.  Then I ate sugar and treats all day Mother's Day.  Since then I have only had a little bit of sugar, usually in the evening and have eaten very well otherwise, but I haven't had a sugar free day since last Saturday, lol. 

Since I have been maintaining the weight and haven't sabotaged myself without doing exercise, I have been okay having a little sugar.  I really try and eat well all day and then allow myself a little treat in the evening, it makes me happy. 

Anyway, I still feel good and in the next week or so I should be back to normal although no hard exercise for a while still and that's okay.  I will just start out slow and build back up in the months to come.  I wrote my whole injury story on my regular blog page if you want to read exactly what happened and my recovery thus far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment