Friday, May 18, 2012

Picture Fun

My friend Kevin has been staying with us for the past 3 nights and he is getting married today, in fact right now in the Logan temple, so weddings have been on my mind a lot. So this morning I tried on my wedding dress again, lol. I was able to zip it up but it was tight and I couldn't breathe very well, but I could zip it up, yay!

Justin took some pictures of me wearing it and then I decided to try on some other dresses from college and they all fit surprisingly well, so I think I must've been around 130 when I got married since all these other dresses fit great now :) Enjoy!



My wedding dress.



Now with the veil on.


Dress I wore to BYU's Homecoming in 1999.


Dress I wore to Jer and Andrea's wedding in 2000.


Allie wanted to join the fun.


Then Mikey wanted to join the fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment