Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 133.6, down 2 pounds from last week and down almost 4 pounds from Monday.  I am glad I've been able to maintain the weight loss that I attained Monday and Tuesday although it's been hard because I am still nauseated and have chest pain.  When I have nausea and heartburn (possibly), it's hard to go hungry because it makes the symptoms worse so I am trying to eat every hour or two, but eat healthy.  It's probably time to see the doctor, maybe today, maybe next Monday, I haven't decided yet.

I also jumped up to put a jar on a high shelf in my kitchen 2 days ago without thinking and re-injured my calf just a little. I was back to limping significantly but this morning I feel more like I did before I re-hurt myself.  I'm glad it only set me back a few days.

Anyway, feeling good (about my weight anyway) and getting to my goal very slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment