Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wasn't in the cards

Well, the diet is sadly over.  I only made it almost 2 days and then I got sick.  Yesterday late afternoon I started feeling extremely nauseated and the thought of eating one more vegetable made me want to throw up.  So, I had to eat something to calm my stomach.  However, it just made everything worse after eating dinner and I was in so much stomach and chest pain that I had to go lay down at 7:30 and ended up going to bed at 9:30.  I believe I was feverish in the night and kept sweating and this morning, I feel quite a bit better but still not 100%.  Also, each night I have had a massive headache as well probably from not eating balanced food.  In all honesty, I did not like feeling so deprived and I would've kept going if I hadn't gotten so sick and had such bad headaches.  I think a less strict cleanse diet would be better for me with more variety to eat.

Today would be the third day when I should be eating just fruits and vegetables but that doesn't sound good so I think I'll just eat normal healthy food with no sugar. 

After 2 days, I lost 3.6 pounds and I am at 133.8 this morning.  Hey, it was a nice jump start.

No comments:

Post a Comment